a sacred journey is looking to add a Contract or Salaried Registered or Provisional Psychologist to our team!
Who we are:
We are a team of attuned professionals aligned with the standards of our industry. a sacred journey inc. provides a space for clinicians to supplement and diversify their profession. We cultivate ongoing growth and strive for the delivery of effective high-quality services. We are a busy, well-established, reputable Spruce Grove clinic operating as a private practice, counselling all ages with a variety of presenting issues.
… Client Care
… Cohesive Team
… Safe Space
We strive for value fulfillment through these traits:
… Balance & Grounded
… Ethical & Realistic
… Professional & Consistent
… Collaborative & Responsive
… Genuine & Authentic
What we offer:
- Fully furnished, comfortable office spaces;
- Full equipped play-therapy spaces;
- Online, client management software system; automated client reminders;
- Competitive salary, consistent client load;
- Health and training spending account (Salaried position);
- Consultation, mentorship;
- Inspired, poised, motivated Office Manager and Director;
- Warm, supportive, like-minded team;
- Administrative/office support;
- Opportunities for discovering and connecting more deeply to your values.
- Psychology Today profile (Salaried position)
What you offer:
- Registered or Provisional Psychologist in good standing with CAP;
- Professional Liability Insurance – minimum $1M;
- Capacity to maintain clinic’s values, policies and procedures;
- Technologically savvy (training provided for clinic software);
- Excellent oral, written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Ability to commit to consistent schedule.
- Registered or ability to register with First Nations & Inuit Health Benefits
- Registered or ability to register with ExpressScripts (Non-Insured)
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter affirming how our values are congruent with yours.