Contract Registered Psychologist wanted for busy, well-established, and reputable Spruce Grove office that provides individual, family, and couples counselling to all ages with a variety of presenting issues. Operating as a private practice, we are looking for someone who has experience with most populations – preferences given to those who provide services to couples and children as well as adults and to those able to offer some evening and/or weekend availability. Additional considerations for clientele preferences will be offered and part time to full time options are available.
a sacred journey offers:
- Fully furnished, comfortable office spaces
- Full equipped play-therapy spaces
- Active website for housing your professional profile
- Online booking, charting, client management, automated client reminders
- Warm, supportive, like-minded team
- Administrative and office support
- Registered Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists.
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Dedicated to working within our practice long term
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience in private practice
- Technological Savvy (Essential training for clinic management software will be provided).
- Prior approval to provide services. or the ability to apply for provider status, under the First Nations & Inuit Health Benefit program.
Should you feel like working with an established practice and professional team while defining your own journey, please email a CV, along with a cover letter identifying your interest in a sacred journey psychological services inc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.