Contract Registered Psychologist wanted for busy, well-established, and reputable Spruce Grove office that provides individual, family, and couples counselling to all ages with a variety of presenting issues. Operating as a private practice, we are looking for someone who has experience with most populations, including couples. Full to part-time options are available.
Opportunity available for:
- Maintaining flexible work hours.
- Defining and overseeing your personal career goals.
- Working with a community of helping professionals.
- Growing with a community in need of services while making important contributions to the well being of others and society.
- Experiencing a diversity of populations and presenting issues.
- Collaborating with other professionals for colleague support and case consultation.
- Registered Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists.
- Registered FNIHB Provider and/or experience with First Nations population is necessary.
Should you feel like working with an established practice and professional team while defining your own journey, please email a CV, along with a cover letter identifying your interest in a sacred journey psychological services inc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.