Salaried position starts with 20 hours per week; weekdays & evenings.
Who we are:
A busy, well-established, and reputable Spruce Grove office that provides individual, family, and couples counselling to all ages with a variety of presenting issues. We operate as a private practice clinic with community outreach.
What we value:
Authenticity… in ourselves and for our clients. We believe it is important to foster opportunities for learning more about who we are as individuals and for promoting greater life satisfaction in our vocations and life experience. When we embody our personal and professional values, we model and hold the space for our clients to do the same.
Inspiration… in the work we do and for our clients. We believe that an inspired life is a meaningful one. As a clinic, we are particularly inspired to help empower clients and the community through embracing their challenges while supporting authentic and diverse needs.
Balance… of support and challenge for ourselves and clients. We grow optimally in environments of both support and challenge. When we feel supported, we are ready and able to face our challenges. When we are challenged, we discover opportunities for growth, inspiration, meaning, and reward. We take all efforts to promote balance both professionally and personally in whatever ways balance is individually defined by ourselves and our clients.
Communication… open, honest, and sometimes difficult communication to each other and/or our clients is the foundation for promoting and maintaining all sets of values for all parties involved.
What we offer:
- Fully furnished, comfortable office spaces;
- Full equipped play-therapy spaces;
- Online booking, charting, and client management software system with automated client reminders;
- Competitive salary and consistent client load;
- Health and training spending account;
- Consultation and mentorship;
- An inspired, poised, and motivated Office Manager and Director;
- Warm, supportive, like-minded team;
- Administrative and office support;
- Opportunities for discovering and connecting more deeply to your values.
What we need to uphold our values:
- Registered Psychologist in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists;
- Psychologist provided Professional Liability Insurance – minimum $1M;
- Experience working with all ages – children, adults, families (couples an asset);
- Post-Masters training in play therapy;
- Experience working with First Nations, including registration with the First Nations & Inuit Health Benefit program (or eligibility to obtain registration prior to start);
- Capacity to maintain clinic’s values;
- Technological savvy (essential training for clinic management software will be provided);
- Daytime and evening availability;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Dedicated to working within clinic long term.
Should you be interested in a position with a sacred journey psychological services inc., please e-mail email@example.com with your CV and cover letter affirming how our values are congruent with yours. Only applications with cover letters will be accepted; those without will be disregarded. Applications will be accepted until a qualified candidate is found.