a sacred journey psychological services inc. – Spruce Grove — is inviting applications for a contract Registered Psychologist with a Play Therapy background to work evenings (and weekends, if desired).
A Registered Psychologist / Play Therapist is wanted for a busy, well-established, and reputable Spruce Grove office that provides individual, family, and couples counselling to all ages with a variety of presenting issues. Operating as a community counselling center, a sacred journey psychological services inc. is expanding to accommodate the growing demand for support within the community. We are looking for someone who has the following:
- Registration in good standing with the College of Alberta Psychologists.
- Training and experience working with children, adolescents, and couples, as well as adults.
- Solid ethical understanding in the practice of delivering psychological services.
- Computer knowledge and skills, including operation of Microsoft Office programs.
- A strong work ethic: someone who is committed, loyal, trustworthy, and respectful.
- Preference to those registered with First Nations and Inuit Health Benefits or those experienced with the First Nations population in both professional and patient settings.
As a psychologist on contract with a sacred journey psychological services inc., you have the opportunity for:
- Maintaining flexible work hours.
- Defining and overseeing your personal career goals.
- Growing with a community of helping professionals.
- Growing with a community in need of services while making important contributions to the well being of others and society.
- Experiencing a diversity of populations and presenting issues.
- Collaborating with other professionals for colleague support and case consultation.
a sacred journey psychological services inc. supports pet-assisted therapy with an existing co-therapist. One hypoallergenic poodles work in conjunction with one of our psychologists. A certain level of comfort with dogs is necessary when therapy schedules overlap.
Please email a CV and cover letter outlining your theoretical approach and a few of your core values that guide your professional/personal life to email@example.com.